Saturday 5 September 2009

Birthday fun!

This post is very much overdue! This summer has been so busy for me - lots of work and lots of travelling! I can't complain though, it's all good, just not much time for anything.
This birthday was a bit different from how I normally do them. I took some photos while everyone was just having a good time and then I took every family one by one into the gorgeous garden that was there and had a very little family shot. That was interesting seeing lots of time is normally needed with 1 year olds but it worked out quite well. I really enjoy seeing all the different personalities, it's just amazing how all the babies are so different and it was fun to see so many of them in 1 day. But here are some images, enjoy!
Special thanks to those parents who allowed me to use the photos on my blog!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography