Wednesday 1 August 2012

One summer evening...

My biggest inspiration always comes from taking photographs of my own girls. I know there are a few reasons for it. Well, first of all, it's because I'm their mum :) I regularly look back at the photos of them that I took earlier - a few months, a year ago and I'm always amazed by how quickly they grow. It makes me want to take more and more photographs, to preserve every moment, every happy memory I have with them. Because I know that I will value every image even more as the time goes by. Same goes for every client I shoot for, I think of the growing children looking at the framed photographs on the walls, family gathered together turning the pages of a coffee table book. I think about all the memories that will come back.
Apart from documenting up our every day adventures, I also love to organize a little session, especially when I see beautiful light. I love that I have a creative control over the location, the outufits and time. When we had sun for the first time after the weeks of raining, we went out and had some fun:


 








I'm so glad we took some time to do it, just looking at them makes me feel happier and warmer even though it's raining outside!
 


3 comments:

Tinder said...

These are gorgeous Tamara! xx

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you! :)

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography