Monday 21 January 2013

Photosession with a cutest baby boy!

What I love most about my job as a photographer is meeting new people -  I feel very priveledged every time when a family trusts me to photograph them in that time of their life. I always feel a great responsibility, because I know they will look back at the images that I have captured for them and it will help them to remember. In this case, to remember how their cute little boy looked as a 5 months old!

So charming, isn't he? But even more beautiful is the love you can see from his parents. I loved spending time with this little family and seeing how much they care for each other. I hope you can see a part of it though my photography:





1 comments:

Rosalind said...

Beautiful work Tamara. These are gorgeous!

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography